19 Mar Chronic Pain Clinical Trial 2020 – Participants Can Now Start at Any Time – Running Remotely Due to COVID-19
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the necessity of protecting our trial participants from exposure to COVID-19 this trial will now be run remotely and will be available from 20 April 2020, with participants able to complete the trial at their own pace.
The move to an online trial is actually very good news for people wishing to take part because there are many advantages:
- Number of participants is no longer limited – we are able to accept all participants who meet the criteria
- Because the trial is run remotely, participants may be from anywhere and undertake the trial in the comfort of their own home
- People can begin their trial at any time – you are no longer limited by start dates
- People can progress through the trial at their own rate
- The continuation of personal support has been extended via access to phone and email support, as well as live weekly video conferencing
This clinical trial robustly tests a novel intervention aimed at elimination/reduction of non-malignant chronic pain without clear explanatory pathology and are calling for participants. The formal start date is 20 April 2020, and although people may start the trial at any time, it is strongly advised to begin the application process immediately as obviously with the amount of personal support required we will have to cut off applications at some time.
For full information including eligibility and how to enrol, please click HERE.
Please feel welcome to call (0409 689 741) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]